Pages

Review: Zara Mini City Bag

Monday, January 19, 2015

A lot of you guys have asked me about my Zara bag through my tumblr, and have also asked for a review... So here it is! I wanted to wait until I had a proper amount of time until I did a review, and after wearing it out non-stop, I think I have developed a proper overview on it :)

Design:
I snagged this cute handbag at Black Friday last year, as I really needed a new go-to bag. I instantly fell in love with the design, as I was looking for something small but something that can also fit all my essentials (camera, phone, make-up bag, random receipts, etc...). It is incredibly roomy, and that's thanks to all its pockets. This bag literally has a pocket for everything, which is always a plus on my list because it tends to keep me organized and clutter-free (now I don't have to search through my whole bag for my keys!).

Quality:
This is my first handbag from Zara and I am so happy that I purchased it. I have always heard that Zara makes amazing bags and that the quality is great too. The mini city bag is quite light, but sturdy at the same time. It also has a shoulder strap which fits comfortably on my shoulder, and the bag is gorgeous black (faux) leather. I paid around $55 for it, which I find a reasonable price for a nice quality bag.

Overall:
Definitely my go-to bag at the moment. If you can get your hands on this bag, I would recommend it 100% as it's great for everyday use.



Pockets for lots of storage? Check...

Gold hardware is always a plus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs