Pages

Iphone 6 + Favorite Apps

Monday, January 26, 2015

I wanted to share some pictures and have sort of a casual chat about some of my favorite apps. Hope you like the pictures! -Nathaly

  • Afterlight
I love using the afterlight app for editing pictures because it has so many effects and filters to choose from. I usually use this app for instagram pictures.
  • Snapchat
I'm actually relatively new to the snapchat craze, but I'm totally hooked. I mostly just send embarrassing pictures to my friends lol.
  • Tumblr
Of course this is on my phone, I am literally on tumblr 24/7 and always try to post about my adventures when on the go.
  • Polyvore
I actually find myself polyvore-ing on the mobile app rather than on my laptop. I don't really know why but I find it easier to create sets on the app than on the actual website!
  • Instagram
Instagram is just one of those apps that no one can live without. I can guarantee you that if you were to see me in real life, I would probably be on Instagram (or tumblr). p.s. follow me @nathalys98
  • Starbucks
This app actually comes quite in handy when you're on the run. I find it easier to just have all my gift card money on the app so I don't have to waste time finding the actual card in my bag. no one wants to be holding up a line!





I also got this cute new case from Society6 (b&w stripes of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs